Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Our Fiona

We are so proud of Vivan's portrayal of Fiona in her school's production of Shrek the Musical. I know we're biased, but we are all convinced that she was the best part of the show. She worked so hard on it, and while we expected her singing to be fantastic, it was her comedic timing that really sold the whole thing. I saw it all three nights and loved it. 

Another thing that made it really special is that they had a live pit orchestra made up of students. They did such a good job that I often forgot that the music was live. The rest of the cast gave it their all, and many of them were my former students, so I was bursting with pride all around.

The professional version of the musical is on YouTube if you want to hear the songs. These are some of my favorite pictures.








She was phenomenal, and it was an experience I know she'll never forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment

London: More Museums, Parks, and a Show

We were lucky that the weather held for our last two days in London, so that we could spend as much time as possible walking around and expl...