Thursday, April 11, 2019

Catch Up

I have been very busy, so the blog has suffered.  I'm going through my photos as a guide to what we've been up to lately.

Vivian has figured out how to make hot chocolate for her and Elena, so now on Saturday mornings, I often wake up to find a mugs with straws in them.


Elena got a new bathing suit, and decided she had to wear it around the house while playing hide and go seek with Vivian and brandishing our wooden machete from Costa Rica.


I was sick, and Vivian tried to make me "soup in bed" to help me feel better.


The Christmas package Aunt Dana accidentally sent to Thailand, finally found its way to us in Colombia, and the girls were thrilled.


We had spring student led conferences, and the girls showed off what they've been learning.





Andino is decorated for Easter, and they have a honey bee theme this year.  Somehow they've managed to make the displays smell like honey, and Viv gags every time we walk through.


We had the Talent Show at school.  I was a judge, and Viv performed "My Heart Will Go On".  It couldn't decide whether or not to rain, so we got a rainbow.


Some of my high school students did Vivian's make up for her.  She looked great, but she sounded even better.




She came in third, but my mom insisted that she was robbed and should have been first.  We were all incredibly proud of her.

It's been a busy month, but we've also been having fun :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

London: More Museums, Parks, and a Show

We were lucky that the weather held for our last two days in London, so that we could spend as much time as possible walking around and expl...